- It came as an evening with Ruth, we had nachos and laughed so hard we cried
- It came as a Taco Tuesday with the Melissa's, they never knew what was beneath the surface, they didn't need to, I just needed them to be there
- It came as a bundle of moving blankets and tape from Laura + 2 kids who showed up unprompted when I had no idea what I was going to do
- It came as extra muscles from Dave and Melissa when I knew I couldn't pack one more box
- It came as a hug and a, "I've been thinking about you" from Leigh
- It came as a text from a friend in Boston
- It came as a phone call after work from Wendy
- It came as in invitation from Devin and Stephanie
- It came as a relayed message from Teresa that @ the baby shower I missed, the Vanbibber crew asked about me and sent their love.
There are pages and pages and pages of examples in all of our lives, those listed were the first that came to my mind. I think everything happens for a reason and sometimes, without a shadow of a doubt, I am positive, He is behind it, He is the reason.