I've been in glorious Singapore for 10 months. Things that were once "new" to me, are now just perfectly normal. For example, it is normal to:
- have people on public transportation take pictures of you because you are taller than most, and more caucasian than most
- have a guy or girl or old woman spit a loogie on the pavement mid conversation
- have sweat run down your back anytime you are outside, even if it's 5am
- eat noodles with fish bits for breakfast
- and my personal favorite…..it is now perfectly normal to pay any bill at an AXS machine. cell phone, credit card, utilities, none of this can be done online! I get to go find one of these little machines every single month, for every single bill.