Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It is mass generated, plastered all over glittery signs, quote, that quite often invokes my gag reflex. The quote your friend sends you when you have a bad day, the instagram that pops up when a friend has had a bad date. It is not new or revolutionary, it is the theme to every Nicholas Sparks-ian book/movie goosh.  It makes you want to slap a baby (not that I ever have or would, it's just something I've said once...or twice):

"Someday, someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will stick back together."

I hate this quote! And yet I find myself also loving it. All my pieces are pretty glued into place, I've steri-stripped the broken, like a boss, I have crazy glue on hand to mend the unexpected quick breaks, but I like the idea that mending isn't a sole venture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment