Saturday, March 14, 2015



I drove by a golf course today and you know what....I want to be one of those women when I get older. Or at the very least I would like to try it on. You know those women, the ones who lunch, the ones who wear pearls on a Tuesday, the ones with madras plaid crop pants and cardigans and lemonade while the husbands' golf. The ones who get their hair done every other Thursday @ 11:am, and always have the perfect shade of frosty peach nail polish ( I can find the shade I just can't make it stay! Please refer to the photo to the right). The ones who never forget sunscreen and have always finished the best book. The ones who never have runs in their hose, and summer in Europe, the ones who sit and have breakfast in a sunny nook while watching the birds. Basically, I want to be selfish. (and let's not think for a moment I am saint, oh no!, I am a hot mess disaster selfish human quite a bit, I would just like to be more effectively selfish while looking great and never feeling guilty)

No comments:

Post a Comment