Sunday, March 1, 2015

Razor: Oh it was a hot date, a real good one. I will spare you all the things that made the man a "hot date" suffice it to say, there were lots.  I put on a cute little skirt to show off one of my few physical selling point, my legs....and a pair of wedges to further highlight. I get to his house, quick hug, then ask to use the bathroom for a second before we leave. Nervous pee or too much water, who knows, but it was a blessing in disguise. I get into the bathroom and the fluorescent glow casts a horrifying light on the fact that I missed a strip of leg while shaving....looks like I had missed it for maybe a few weeks! (and lets be honest it wasn't just a strip, I had not taken time to shave in a while, but let's pretend it was just a few strays on my shins), luckily his razor was in the bathroom. I whipped off the wedges, sat on the edge of the tub, quietly splashed a little water on my legs, barbasoled those babies up, and shaved like mad. I rinsed of what I can without being too loud, and dried off. Wedges back on, now smelling a bit like men's shaving cream, I was ready. A few minutes in, to my horror legs are dry, legs are itchy, legs are driving me insane and nothing is to be done except for suffer in silence, which I did, like a boss. 

Moral of the story: if you're too lazy to shave, don't wear a skirt.  xops

1 comment: