Friday, February 27, 2015





Work started at 2am. I had a corporate meeting at 11am. I was only supposed to be working on training a pastry chef for a few hours starting at 2am. She showed up sick. I had to cover her shift, in a foreign kitchen, with 1 assistant who was just hired. I stayed more than a few hours. I didn't have time to run home, shower, and get fancy before my corporate meeting. I had a bag of clothes to donate in my trunk. I rummaged through them and found an outfit. I changed, did my hair, and a quick make-up touch up all while driving en route to the corporate meeting. Moral of the story: cruise control is a girl's best friend, people with completely cleaned out cars are up a creek without a paddle, and I think I will take concealer over Harry Winston.

No comments:

Post a Comment