Sunday, June 15, 2014


  • I ate chex mix and golden oreos for breakfast today
  • I watch movies on 1.5 speed whenever possible
  • I wear high heels whenever possible because they make my godzilla 41-42 (10-11US) feet look dainty
  • I am terrible at flirting...epic fail....I get hot and flustered.
  • I love long roadtrips
  • I am not superstitious but I pick up every penny I see
  • I make wishes in fountains
  • I talk to myself.....only while grocery shopping.
  • I eat while grocery shopping ----->
  • Here in Singapore, I miss seeing the stars
  • If my nails aren't painted, I will bite them when I'm nervous
  • My New Year's resolution this year was to live life without being afraid....and it terrifies me
  • One time I made a joke that I had an MBA from Harvard, and the guy didn't get the joke, and so I just let him continue thinking that. 
  • I once was craving a burrito but didn't have time to eat it before the hockey game started, so I took my hair out, used the hair elastics to secure it to my calf, then pulled my pants over it and when security checked my bag, there was no food, and while everyone was sucking back bad dogs and beer, I was enjoying my carne asada

No comments:

Post a Comment