Saturday, October 26, 2013

This one time, B and I sat on the Great Wall,  to rest, and take a picture. This one time the sunray blocked my face.
this one time I took pictures using the remote, and B didn't know, so if you close one eye, squint the other, and cock your head, we look like we are in a fancy ad ;)
this one time I tried to take a selfie....and I opened only one eye! {again!}
this one time, after B and I climbed the world's toughest stair climber, we got back to the hotel, and crashed

2 comments:

  1. Those turquoise shoes have taken you around the world - eventually they will have to be bronzed or framed as art on your wall. Love the pic of you on the wall - stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look like you are having so much fun! I hope the Great Wall of China is as fabulous as I dream it is!

    ReplyDelete