Monday, October 28, 2013

Celery:The happenings of the last few weeks are completely unexpected and wild. there are so many times in my life where I have created circumstances that require me to hold on for dear life because, the ride is leaving! Get on or get off.  I thought for a while that all lives were like this, then I realized, this is what I chose. Some people are adrenaline junkies, base jumping, river rafting, crazy skiers, motorcycles, boats, etc etc...I think I like my adrenaline in the form of gargantuan life changes.  I think a move to Asia should tide me over for quite some time. Now for a few pictures....while I was at the factory with B, they fed us lunch everyday. It was usually hot so it was safe to eat, but from time to time they had salad that had been washed with the non potable water so we have to leave it {or suffer the ugly consequences}. One day while working on the machine, I looked out the window and saw across the corridor an open door with celery on the floor. Not thinking I might be eating that for lunch, I snapped a few shots because it is such a different way of life. Food on the floor? never. 

and then I ate it for lunch.....and thought about how it had been on the floor, but didn't care because it was so good. 


I did not however, eat this. It looked like a bat ear and had the texture of what I think I bat ear would feel like, so it got left. 

1 comment:

  1. bat ear=mushroom
    I had a Chinese friend make them for me once and I too refused to eat it at first on account of it looked like some wiggly creature that lives in the ocean. Not so. I'm not usually a fan of mushrooms but that was some good shit(take)!

    ReplyDelete