Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Puzzle: According to my birth certificate, I am: Monica Kate Moore born April 17th, 1983 to Teresa and Gary Moore in Provo Utah.

According to my passport I am: a US Citizen {who wasn't allowed to smile for my photo}

According to the DMV I am: a UTDL# 165010*** with no citations, 5'9" Brown Hair, Green Eyes, 160 lbs.,  living in Cedar Hills

According to the Church I attend I am: record # 000446138**, single, endowed, and "worthy" by the set standards

According to my dad I am: Hunkamunk or Munkadater. To my Mom and Jen I am: Kate or Katie, to Nick, Hannah, Jake, and Darren I am: MK. To Beth I am: Frauline. To Grandma Lil I am: Monica Monica Monica Kate. To most my friends I am: just Monica, others: Soeur Moore

According to my CV: I have been a teacher, a nanny, a waitress, a chef

According to Kenza I am: a provider of food, amazing toys, fancy beds, and ear rubs.

According to the BMI I am: Average weight

According to my hilarious online dating idea: I am mkpastry 30, divorced, "and loves chicken wings"

According to Facebook: I am a set of colorful photos, and occasional sharp posts about life.

To so many I am so many different things. They see just a few pieces of my puzzle....and the interesting thing is, I am not even sure if I know where all the pieces are yet. I don't know if I have the 4 corner pieces, if all the borders are there, if all the pieces are there! And I don't think I want to, not yet. A few pieces put together here and there give perspective to this whole, "life" thing, but I don't want to know exactly what mine is to look like yet, because I like to think if I knew it all now, it would lack wonder and excitement. So for now, I am happy with my pieces scattered, a few on the table some on the floor, and maybe one or two that are lost in the couch or under the fridge, but will be found soon enough.


{did you notice my seatbelt is always on ? life with me is a wild ride;) }

No comments:

Post a Comment