Wednesday, August 14, 2013

One Liners:If you had only a few lines to "sell" yourself, what would you say? Well here are just a few profile lines I saw a few weeks ago on my online dating extravaganza {that is better known as the land of misfit toys :) }. They aren't awful, but they are enough for me to post on a Wednesday.

 "I melt over a great steak and a soft kiss."

"I love rock climbing, MMA, camping, and cuddling with you" -WHOA stop right there....MMA, no chance I am cuddling with a cage fighter who can put me in a sleeper hold!

"I am your dream guy--tall, dark and handsome. I love cats, have 3. I am a hard worker as well as a good kisser!" - you are admitting right of the bat that you are a crazy cat lady...I mean man. Cats? that is your selling point!? your going to kiss me, then have to hand me a lint roller before I leave.

"I don't waste time on video games or TV, I clean up after myself, I love kids,"

"Happy Happy and super Happy, I know there's one special person out there it has to be is it you?" -anyone else read that  more than once? I think a few words or commas are missing at the end. But at least I know you are, "Happy happy and super happy". 

"A lot if peoples say I look like my mom, what can I say, she must be haut" -and her heart weeps because you still can't spell, and won't move out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment