Monday, March 11, 2013

Auntie Katie: So I have 2 darling nieces, Bella (6) and Lilly (6), and a bruiser of a nephew, Toben (3). These little darlings are your typical bits of wonder, lots of questions, lots of energy, and no filter. No subject is too delicate for them, and so it should be. Our latest conversation went like this:

B: Auntie Katie, you don't have any kids
Me: Nope, I don't
B: Well you need to get married so you can have kids
Me: That is a good idea Bella, who should I marry? 
B: Um...{long pause} YOU CAN MARRY HAN SOLO!
Me: {trying to contain the laughter} Why would I do that?
B: Because he would be a good a husband and build you robots!

So there I have it, the new criteria......robot builder. 

Just so you get a little better of an idea who Belle Rae is, this is her singing the national anthem, which begins with, "Jose can you see" naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment