Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ranch {and not the Hidden Valley kind...the Hansel Valley kind :) } there was plenty of turkey, and family, and laughing until we were just near paralyzed, during the Thanksgiving holiday. But when that came to a close, there was more adventure to be had. There were horses, and trailing cattle, hantavirus, my first ride in a semi-thuse completing my Flying J dreams-, chilly evenings, blankets of stars, and 2 breathtaking Hansel Valley sunsets. The perfect end to a lovey Thanksgiving.............and just to give you TMI< after not riding for over 34 years, I can barely walk :), and when that horse started galloping before I was ready, I think I stopped breathing! My little life of storage sheds and high heels flashed before my fear stained eyes. I regained composure before my inner terror was revealed to the "matter @ hand" {cryptic right :) }. And Have no fear, I didn't fall off, and was my head crushed by horse hooves.







No comments:

Post a Comment