Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fail: do you ever have those days when you fail at quite a few things? Well let's just do a quick rundown of my evening between 7:00p and 7:10p

get off work late, drive home, walk into the apt building and checked my mail. A piece of eye candy walks in behind me. Merry Christmas early me :) I look at him with my best smize possible and say, "good morning"!!! It's 7p you moron why did you just say that! FAIL {for the record he looked at me funny and simply nodded}

get into my apartment and earlier that morning I had decided to crank up the heat -which had just been repaired so it was working for the first time this season- so that when I got out of the shower, parkinson's rivaling shivers wouldn't commence. And I forget to turn it down! So when I got in from the mail fail, and the outside temp being the 42 degrees my body had adjusted to, the 78 degrees my apartment was, came as an unpleasant waste of resources. FAIL

get settled, put away coat, put away dishes, checked and email or 2, then realized I had needed to pee for some time now. I had tried to go, but on my way to the bathroom earlier that day, little L, Zoe's friend, had an accident and in cleaning up her pee, I must have forgotten about mine. The 78 degree apt must have thawed out my bladder. So off I went, nice after a long day finally getting to sit down and pee in peace .....SERIOUSLY! I remembered to buy toilet paper but then left it in my trunk! FAIL

as it is with that, "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" book, if you do one thing you always want to do another. So seeing I had just drained my bladder, time for a drink. Nice cold water, big tall glass, down the hatch it went.....then my eyes got huge mid swallow as I realized I had been gone for almost 2 weeks and had yet to run any water from the kitchen sink upon my return. The water tasted like motorhome grey water. FAIL

Most days in the life are pretty good. But then from time to time, you have intermittent moments of pure FAIL and sometimes they are back to back to back to back. Life, you are funny. Mean, but funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment