Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sexy? it's all in how you look at it: it is amazing, I love large diamonds, and iridescent pearls, I love my collection of: little black dresses, pencil skirts, and sky high heels, I love jet black mascara, fancy jammies, and flat ironed tresses, I love glossy lips, and luscious perfumes....but at the end of the day, I feel *dare I say it.... sexiest ....when I am in this: chef coat {which really does nothing for your figure}, hair up, no make-up, and kitchen safe shoes. Now that I think about it, it's not sexy at all, but it sure makes my insides happy :)
however, in the coat, I put up with less than usual and don't take any flack :)
 

3 comments:

  1. That cake is absolutely stunning! Where the heck were you when I got married! We completely forgot about a cake and ran to...dare I say it...Wal-Mart. Let's just say their version of Tiffany blue and mine were two totally different things! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely sexy :) and that cake is gorgeous, but i've already told you that a million times over instagram.

    ReplyDelete