Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Semper Fi baby! so remember how I had my purse stolen at a gas station? Well there is only 1 diesel gas station in the area and a few nights ago I was so low I had to return to the scene of the crime. I was not thrilled. Stepped out of my car, locked it, took the keys with me, then started to pump the gas. Then from the corner of my eye a guy starts walking towards me, I look over, he's a ginger so I am not worried :).  He walks right up to me and starts a conversation? blah blah he's a marine down by Quantico, I live in DC, blah blah blah...."so can I get your #?" and I gave it to him.  And he called, and we went out. And we had this gem of a conversation:

"ya when I was telling the boys back at the barracks about you, I said you looked like Robin Scherbatsky and I was really excited about tonight."
-this lady...and I am okay with that-
and my response:

"Well thank you. But you should know you aren't going to get in my pants tonight or ever. Because little did you know, you can go back to the barracks tonight and tell the boys you picked yourself up a Mormon at the gas station, hoorah {threw in the coast guard call just to patronize him}."

his response was, colorful. And we had a really good time. But I am not sure he enjoyed his night as much as I enjoyed seeing his face when I told him I was Mormon and it registered that he wasn't getting  any :) Semper Fi baby.

2 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard! Love it! You do have some Robin in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monica, I love that you are so bold and say exactly what you are thinking! You make we smile everytime I read your blog. I love it. Keep posting, I'm reading. - Lauralee

    ReplyDelete