Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wet t-shirt: planes are like my playground. I get really excited whenever I get to fly. I adore traveling. I adore dressing up to get stuck next to a perfect stranger while I nap with my mouth open for hours. This past weekend I flew to help a friend, I moved a lot of furniture, I didn't get much sleep, I tore, strained, stressed, something in my neck so it doesn't really move without pain. I steamed my darling white shirt for my flight back to DC, placed my liquids in a 1qt. ziploc, took everything out of my pockets and found 30A.  The drink cart came by, I only drink water on planes...in this situation that proved smart. The attractive little piece of eye candy that was plopped in 30C for my viewing pleasure was doing a great job keeping my attention with conversation, he handed me my water and.......holy crap! How did that just happen? Are my lips paralyzed? Yep went to take a drink and a mix of turbulence and neck pain caused me to empty the contents of my drink onto my shirt. Not in the sexy flashdance kind way, or the Vegas show kind of way, in an exclaiming, "holy crap that is cold"  as I douse myself with good old h2o by accident and then proceed to pick the ice out of my bra kind of way.  And there I sat for the next 3 hours in a wet white shirt. Nice one MK

No comments:

Post a Comment