Thursday, September 27, 2012


Family....isn't it about, time? 
yes it is true I wish I had more time with my family, lots more. And why might you ask? because on the phone we get to have conversations like this:

Nick: Hey MK have you ever had llama?
Me: Um what are you talking about?
Nick: My friend bought a llama off of craigslist for like $25 and then butchered it, and served it to us for dinner and MK, llama is really good! It is super lean and not gamey at all.
Me: Are you serious?
Nick: Ya it was awesome, imagine somebody posting their pet llama on craigslist wanting it to go to a good loving home and then bam, butchered and on my plate!
Me: You are hilarious and awful. 
Nick: But really MK you should try it.

Imagine the chaos that happens when we are together! so now, count yourselves lucky because you are the first to hear that officially added to my bucket list is: # 427.5 Eat a llama

1 comment: