Saturday, September 29, 2012


Dear Kate Hudson,

I hate you. I though I liked you in all your type casted roles....that is until I woke up Saturday morning and, after a rather wild Friday night, decided, "I am going to watch a movie at 8am because I can!" So off to peruse Netflix I went {and by went I mean I was sitting on my rumpus eaten cold pizza, drinking Dr. Pepper right from the 2 liter bottle, using my Roku remote} "A little bit of heaven" had been "recently added" and the promo cover photo looked great, happy, the guys is kind of cute -what I dumbass! never judge a book/movie by it's cover MK, NEVER!- she gets colon cancer and dies!! right as she finds the man of her dreams, lands a giant promotion, reconnects with her father, finds out her sister is pregnant, yadda yadda.  That is too much for me to process at 8am! I was expecting her with the curly locks and some 7 brain celled man finding each other unexpectedly, falling in love, having a tiff, then deciding to spend forever together, all set to a cheapish catchy soundtrack that will stuck in my head for weeks.... WRONG By 10am she was dead! I was sitting motionless on the couch as chubby kid tears {because their tears are bigger right?} rolled down my face. I don't identify with her, I don't think that will be me, but I do now, all day long, hate you Kate Hudson for making me cry chubby kid tears before i've even brushed my teeth! And one more thing, for the record, it wasn't your best.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.... I made the exact same mistake with this movie except I couldn't finish it.

    ReplyDelete