Sunday, September 30, 2012

One of the best things about being all X's..... {translation: being a girl, all X's, no Y chromosome...get it?}
 
 So here they are...the pricey little liquids that bring me such joy...{.don't judge, it was either them or vodka :) } a little while ago on a date -not a dive bomb date, I know good ones are still out there!-  So it wasn't a DBD but it did have a dive bomb moment: I reached across the table to grab a napkin and the man I was with said, "you smell like OFF" you know the mosquito repellent? well I didn't smell like that,  but I did want to swat him like a bug at that moment. Straight men just don't always appreciate the finer things....it was not OFF but indeed my favorite perfum, Guerlain.   
  • BCBG by BCBG
  • Voyage by Hermes
  • Summer by Burberry
  • Blue by Ralph Lauren
  • Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs
  • Herbe Fresca by Guerlain

No comments:

Post a Comment