Thursday, August 9, 2012

3 Weeks: For my, 3 weeks since I should have moved in, Anniversary....I thought I would post a little update on how things are going-in case you aren't up to date my "new" apartment was a victim of water leak damage from 3 floors up resulting in the need to basically rip out 1/2 the drywall, all the flooring and redo- I should be in by next weekend, so come and visit! {but if you need a place a stay Labor Day weekend, don't pick here cause I am going north.} other pics of my place are: here, here, and here

Last week: demo had just started and I could still sneak in and sleep there
This week: tile is almost done, new drywall is hung, just waiting for grout, mud, and paint.

1 comment:

  1. Check out your kitchen!!! It is gorgeous!

    And I love anthropology too and wish I could buy all their kitchen stuff! I have quite a collection of bowls from there, but now I want a butter dish!

    ReplyDelete