Friday, April 27, 2012

Multiples: you see I have no problem owning more than one pair of jeans-a dark, a long, a skinny, a comfy- I have no problem owning a "few" high heels -pink, green, fancy, sophisticated, um how do I say it...a few not so sophisticated pairs, etc, but there are some things that I just want! but cannot justifying having multiples of. {Devastating I know.....I really thought I would get through life without this damn voice of reason.} For example this robe. Frenchies and the Eiffel Tower?! perfection overlaod. Alas I already have a robe and it rarely gets worn, so charming robe I will admire you and your $78 price tag from a distance. {$78 for a cotton robe, ya that frenchie better bark and that Eiffel Tower better light up and play "La vie en rose" for that} @Anthropologie...today we are not friends. @voice of reason.....SHut UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment