Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Incredible, Edible, ...:I want chickens, lots of chickens. Why you might ask? so I can keep a stash of eggs in my car. Yep you read right. I want to keep raw eggs in my car. What for might you ask? to throw at all text while drving-ers, horrible parallel parkers, slow drivers, lane hoggers, swervers, and let's not forget the "I think I can pull over here and just run in even though I am double parked because my flashers are on-ers", rubber neckers, I have a turn signal but NEVER use it-ers. Yes I think a nice egg to the window would do just the trick. More surprising than flipping someone off, more lasting than a dirty look, and, perhaps more affective than a honk! I thought the day would never come when I found a replacement for my horn but I have done it. I never cease to amaze myself. Yes I think a few dozen should do me just fine. Wish me luck and......for goodness sake GO the light has been green for like 4 milliseconds!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I thought with the title it was going to lead in to cake and baking....nope! Love you Monica!!!

    ReplyDelete