Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/17/1983: So I am officially 29 now. It's been one whole day of being one year closer to the end of my life {30 :)} I celebrated as I usually do, I: temporarily blocked my facebook wall so none of my 296 facebook friends could, "Happy Birthday Girl!!" me, told anyone who asked that I had to work late to prohibited mass celebrating, talked to my mom, ate cold pizza leftovers while catching up on Grey's Anatomy {yep I watch it, yep it's trash, nope I don't give a rats butt what you think} in my underwear. It was a lovely day....however, while I simply adored the gifts I was given, these would have also been age appropriate options:)
A new kitchen: I look at this and I feel the mountain breeze from the windows, I can smell the fresh cut grass from outside with a warm whiff of the scones that will be out of the oven in 10
New Frosting: nope, not what you think, diamonds are my birthstone and this little Harry Winston bauble would make for a lovely right hand ring :)
Dyson= must have for every residential bathroom & Jimmy Choo: I choo choo choose you.
Palmer Johnson: I look so good in stripes, my sister is a marine biologist, it makes perfect sense.


What can I say...I am a simple girl from Utah.

1 comment:

  1. "Happy Birthday Girl!". Okay, so I know you tried to prevent one of those, but I had too ;) I'm glad you had a lovely day, those age appropriate gifts are great, love that you threw in the hand dryer - love you Monica!

    ReplyDelete