Monday, October 24, 2011

Cleveland Rocks: for those of you who hail from Cleveland you may not think this, you may think that song is dead wrong. It is now a post industrial city where the main industry is Metro, the trauma hospital!! I see it slightly different, I am a lover of all food, this is not new information, but I especially love market food.....A few weeks ago I planned a little trip to Cleveland and I googled the city to see what the official food of Cleveland was, there is no "official food" but a whole lotta sites were yammering about pierogies. Later in the doctors office's magazine I found this...
and thought, " how perfect, I can eat market pierogies on pierogy day in the pierogy city"! And that is exactly what I did. I also had market empanadas.
I am all about ambience and market food eaten on benches in the back by the trash as crowds pass, with fantastic company just seems like the thing to do.
Oh we had tamales too.

No comments:

Post a Comment