Sunday, April 13, 2014

PHOTOVERLOAD EUROPE US: I will keep it brief, I realize if you are like me, most days you don't want to read, you just want to look at pictures. And I could give you all the details of what we did, where we went, what we saw....but suffice it to say, the past 2 weeks in Europe were surreal. Our breath was taken by art, our stomachs ached from laughter, our feet hated us for walking so much, our taste buds will never be the same, and suffice it to say, sisters make the best travel companions Voila....a few of the pictures of...us. And me because for the first time in a long time I had someone to boss around and take my pictures :)

there is a giant chalk board in the middle of the city, by the river....we left our mark
 
 
 
  
  
 

  
Hannah lives in Bremen, these are the Bremen Musicians ...holding the legs is lucky i think?
 
Hannah took me to her lab where she is finishing her Masters! I like to think I got the brains...I wonder
 

4 comments:

  1. skinny jean and flats...you are lookin' hot in those! yay for sisters!! loving your bangs and glasses. You make an awesome disgruntled toddler princess. And Hannah's outfit with the shorts was missing yellow suspenders but still rocked! PS: When did Hannah decide to get her masters? Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Hannah is getting her masters in tropical ecology in Bremen and is almost done! She is almost 2 years into it.

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous!!! Making me so glad that my daughters have sisters. What I wouldn't give for a sister and trip to Paris! ;) What a wonderful trip it must have been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bit spoiled, I have 4 amazing sisters, and they make excellent travel buddies. Your daughters will be fast friends, it might take some time :) but we all get there eventaully.

      Delete