Monday, April 14, 2014

Lady Godzilla Feeds: Being sick is the pits! I found myself ridiculously sick a few days ago, and being far away from home doesn't make it any better. Being in my room made things worse, so I drugged up {ibuprofen} and went to the one place that made me feel like home {don't judge}, I went to Ikea. Upon entering I realized I was famished, so up to the cafe I went. I stood inline with my trolley, got my food, found a seat. A cute little family sat next to me and I quickly became the subject of their gaze. Is it because I was white? Is it because I was alone? or was it because in a matter of 15 minutes I managed to inhale: pork ribs and fries, a side of broccoli, cream of mushroom soup with half a baguette, 10 chicken wings, and a coke. I will let you decide, but I am pretty sure they were thinking, "Lady Godzilla Feeds!"

No comments:

Post a Comment