Friday, February 7, 2014

The restaurant was slow due to Chinese New Year, so I scampered off to Utah for a bit. The trip was too short, I didn't get enough time laughing with my mom, shopping at Target with Audrey, pestering my mom with Nick, making a fool of myself with Jen, being rowdy with Lil, and talking life with my dad....but it was a wonderful trip. So here is what I do in Utah....in photo form. All photos are a bit lame, but what can one expect with a camera phone. 
 Kenza and I are inseparable resulting in adorable scenes like this one
 I get my hair cut  & I take lots and lots and lots of baths, because I don't have a tug in Singapore
 
I do whatever I am told {I am a middle kid, it's what I excel at!} even if that is modeling children's headwear in Ikea......
and I play the piano...correction: try to play
I eat nachos, I play scrabble, I eat nachos while playing scrabble while spelling the oddest words I can

No comments:

Post a Comment