Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?:
Look close....
ding ding ding, that's right, no toilet paper holder. WHY!? This is ridiculous! The toilet paper is outside the stall by the hand dryer, you get it before you go on. Only no one tells you until it is too late!

Now take a look at exhibit B:

This is probably the only thing I have found that I completely hate about Asia, the toilet paper situation. I am sorry to be so graphic, but really what do people do without it? The first time it caught me off guard I was in China in the Forbidden City. Busy place, right? Lots of tourists, right? Normal toilets, right? WRONG! They had squatters with no toilet paper! The one day in my month in China my body starts to malfunction....and there is a squatter with no toilet paper. Enter saver of the day, the tourist map. I have had this same no TP issues 2 other times, so, I now travel with toilet paper all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment