Monday, December 23, 2013

DBD #10 Snuggle Feast: how is it possible that I went on 2 dates in 1 week and both were awful DBD's? Oh well. We had dinner a few nights back. Work had just ended, 11:30p, we ate, hardly talked, I went home and went to bed. Easy. This is not the DBD.....the next outing was. We went to see The Hobbit. He showed up late so I missed the previews, I said I crave movie popcorn, he ordered 2 smalls (don't worry somehow I ended up paying). It was after work, I was tired so I was leaning away from him, propping up my head with my arm on the arm rest. Half way into the movie he pulls me towards him, pushes my head on his shoulder, and pats my head. I clearly didn't stay like this. I laughed it off and returned to my side. Crossed my legs, his hand was there.  Yawned, his hand covered my mouth before mine could. Got out my wrap because I was cold, oh don't worry he arranged it for me. I laughed during the movie and he shushed me, I jumped in a scary part, and he rubbed my shoulder saying, "it's just pretend". I about died! Then the piece de resistance, with 20 min left to the movie, and him leaning so far into my bubble he is taking up half my seat, he gets his mouth right next to my ear and says, "hon, you wanna snuggle" HELL NO! You are a 35+ year old man, first, I am not your hon, and B. if I wanted to snuggle you would know, you wouldn't have to ask. Read between the lines man, read between the lines. The cab ride home involved him scooting over to the middle seat, all I could do was think, just a few more minutes and I never have to see you again. Thankfully we were in a cab so the doorstep scene was completely avoided, we reached my building and I bolted out, he went in for a kiss, he got the cab door closed quickly and a wave. Really? who asks if you want to snuggle? you just do it! It's organic, natural, but you gotta read the signs....and the one I was holding looked a bit like these:

No comments:

Post a Comment