Saturday, November 23, 2013



Chillers: Every restaurant has walk-in fridges. If you don't know what I am talking about, they are literally walk-in chillers. Most are about as big as 5 department store changing rooms. A long time ago, I got a kiss in a walk-in...(no I am not going to tell that story! focus!) I go in there when I need stuff, butter, milk, sugar, eggs, I go in there when I am really hot, I go in there when I need a second to figuratively cool down or compose my thoughts. Our chillers here aren't sound proof, in some places they are, so you can get a good scream in :) Anyway, I'm rambling, From time to time you go to grab something, and something else is in your way...like this: (yes a dead pig snout grazed my arm while I was getting eggs, yes it made me gag, no it did not stop me from eating meat). I hate unexpected "somethings" like this.















And then from time to time you go to grab something, and something else is in your way ...like this: (anniversary flowers for table D3 with the 8:30p reservation. 35 years.) Clearly things like this are beyond charming, and completely welcomed, and make me love everything and everyone for just a minute......until I need to get eggs again.






No comments:

Post a Comment