Monday, July 8, 2013

Julia, Julia, Julia: were you expecting a post on Julia Child's? Oh no, my Julia is better than that. After a rather scorchingly hot day @ the zoo, I am sitting in my air conditioned room after a freezing shower....wondering why the   {{watch out I am going to swear}}  hell my date for tonight hasn't called? Come on man it's 7:30, any longer and it will be booty call hour! Anyway back to the story, I am there and I get a text from one of my most favorite people in the world, Julia. She is telling me a story, and it is too good not to share :) and she said I could! So thank you Julia for making my night! Enjoy

My life feels like something I would read on your blog. It's always fun when you're sitting down to eat dinner by yourself and the plumber shows up. And as he is standing at your door, he's buttoning his shirt as if he's just had an erotic encounter. THEN as he walks into the bathroom you realize that you haven't flushed the toilet because you only flush the toilet every 2nd pee to save water. Oh joy! And I made a BOMB dinner. So here I sit with wine, my fancy dinner, in my pjs and the plumber shows up to unclog my sink. I hope he doesn't expect me to take him to the bedroom because the bed isn't made, let alone, I'm married!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! She is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Julia is a magnet for interesting people... and telling great stories about it.

    ReplyDelete