Thursday, July 4, 2013

I am mean...yes I know: So sometimes I am tired of telling my same old story, so I liven it up a bit.
-this conversation happened a while back, but in honor of July 4th, I thought why not :) -
  • Ben: How old were you when you got married?
  • MK: 27, well, wait, do you mean my first marriage? My first marriage I was actually 15
  • Ben: What?!
  • MK:  It was to one of the guys on the compound.
  • Ben: what.....
  • Ben: What are you talking about? Isn't that illegal?!
  • Ben: you were 15?
  • MK: No, I was 27 I am just bugging you.
  • Ben: You, are crazy.
Today in honor of Independence Day, I am thankful for my freedoms, thankful I get to choose: who I pray to, who I love, who I am, and what I will be.  And what I make, today I made these. {And yes I realize a stripe or 2 and a few starts are missing.}






No comments:

Post a Comment