Thursday, May 16, 2013

Loosen up my buttons?: Yay, a last minute date called. We had texted back and forth a bit, a few phone calls, and he had a change in his schedule so off to a first date dinner we went. Wings! I tried to eat like a lady, but wings render me neanderthalic {yes that is a adjective} The wings are the point. The point is that we had been eating for a while when the waiter looked at me, then his eyes got huge! He kept tugging at his shirt whenever I looked at him...oh crap! I looked down, yep button were undone. Nice work MK. I asked my date how long it had been like that, he said he didn't know, a while maybe. Instead of just leaving it at that, I began to explain how I was doing my laundry and when he called it wasn't try yet, so I ran into my sisters closet and to my luckily someone had left a bra in the drawer, close enough to my size, only kicker it was a serious push up. This made it so my shirt was apparently a bit tight but I didn't notice. Really Monica, on a first date just laugh, flirt a little, do not under any circumstance mention you are wearing a push up bra!

1 comment: