Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Customer Service: The conversation with CapitolOne Bank this morning went like this:

"For verification with our new system Ms. Moore, I am going to ask you a series of questions."

and the questions were:

"Which of the follow cars have you owned from the following list" 

I answered, then

"At which address have you lived in the past 5 years from the following list"

I answered, then

"Which age bracket does Karen J. fit into from the following list"

"Um that is my ex husband's ex wife! I have no clue maybe 34? Where are you getting these questions?"

"Sorry ma'am I am not sure where the questions are generated let's try another. In what city does Alyssa R. reside from the following list?"

-laughing a bit- "Are you serious? That is my ex husbands other ex wife who I know nothing about other than her name! Seriously I would love to know where they are getting these questions, because I have no clue."

"Well that is odd ma'am,  but unfortunately if you can't answer I can't help you. Can you call him to get the answers so we can fully verify you?"

"Are you kidding me? No way. Let me speak to a supervisor please."

Can you imagine that conversation......"hey Nate, haven't talked to you in a while. Watched the Stanley Cup this year? How is the family? Oh and how old is Karen, and where does Alyssa live" ya I don't think so. So I got the supervisor and wouldn't you know it the supervisor laughed with me then gave me the info I needed. Happy Hump Day

No comments:

Post a Comment