Monday, April 8, 2013

His and hers: Asian men are sharp. I see either black or silver shiny suits. They wear pointy, well polished shoes, expensive black framed glasses, and are a bit safe in there neckwear, never a bow tie! Asian woman are for the most part sharp, pencil skirts, kitten heels, super straight hair unaffected by the humidity. {I look like I am perpetually getting shocked by the toaster} Then there is the group of Asian women I just can't grasped....hello kitty shirt, jelly running shoes and a mini skirt with Christmas trees. Black lace t shirt, green bra, platform flip flops, bringing her now almost to my waist, and grey silk shorts with oversized back pockets. I know it was only been a few days, but I have yet to see an irrationally dressed men, just one, all I am asking for is one guy to wear jelly kitten heels and a rainbow belt on his way to an office job.

No comments:

Post a Comment