Thursday, January 10, 2013

I need to tell you a story, then show you a picture, then tell you another story, and end with a picture. 

In November, Kenza and I flew home for Thanksgiving. Little did I know I would get offered a job, I would accept it, and I would leave Kenza in Utah while I packed up my life in DC. Well, that happened and Kenza was sad for a few days and then got over it. Which leads me to the pictures:


  
My giant storage POD came yesterday. In it, my life in material possessions. I secretly wish they would have lost it so I wouldn't have had to unpack! Anyway they didn't, back to the story. I am now in the same location as Kenza. Permanently. However, the sight of boxes and me moving all my stuff has sent this little smashed faces canine into a nervous wreck. She follows me around the house with one, sometimes 2, of her toys in her mouth and she whines this soft little whine all the time! It is as if she is saying, "I have my stuff, take me with you!" My mom said when I left for work this morning Kenza went nuts! So all the nerves have worn her out and she is now just a sad lump on my bed:
I really didn't think dogs could have expressions, until I saw this.


2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Kenza! Conor asks about her quite often. Glad you two are reunited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, poor Kenza, Tunia freaks out like that too, these poor pups! That last picture is too precious.

    ReplyDelete