Monday, January 21, 2013

Cause baby it's cold outside!: I went on a little walk with Kenza, a walk from my parent's house to my grandma's house, a walk of maybe 300 ft. round trip. About 127 ft into our walk poor Kenza stopped moving forward and was only standing on 2 legs. Her paws were frozen, and seeing as she is fancy, she knew this wasn't acceptable so she waited for me to rescue her, and rescue her fat little stalky body I did. I finished the walk carrying Kenza and the bad of goodies from Grandma Lil. Needless to say, she IS fancy, too fancy for Utah winters, so I shipped her fancy face off to Bakersfield to winter in the warmth with my sister's family. I will miss this:

Kenza trying to get as close as she can to the heater vent Kenza, ever stalwart, guarding me as I snore like a banshee 
 
Kenza guarding the Villa like it's her job  Kenza constantly between someone's feet
 

But as you can see, Kenza is delighted to be working on her tan. And yes she is learning to share her dog bed with Bella.

See you in the summer my rumpled face friend of 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment