Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wisdom: here is some kitchen wisdom I will sprinkle on you after a week @ my new job:
  • don't drink only Dr. Pepper from 5a-3p, you will have a headache when you stop moving....you will stop moving, but it will feel like the world is spinning
  • don't give the reject cookies to the male ski instructor who is going to meet up with the female instructor and say, "you are getting these because I like Lisa" they will thing you are a lesbian, and you will be unsure how to prove them wrong. 
  • don't smile and say, "good morning" to the prep staff, they will think you are flirting with them and individually quietly tell you, "thank you, I am flattered, but I am also married." 
  • don't run across the icey parking lot no matter how bad you need to use the bathroom, you will fall, hard, and you will come back looking like you didn't make it to the bathroom because the ice you forgot to brush off, turned to water and now it looks like you wet yourself.
that's enough for now. More will come I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment