Monday, December 17, 2012



POD: so Thursday the POD was coming. I opted for a pod because the thought of someone stealing my uhaul, having to drive a 24 ft uhaul plus tow my car, was nerve racking. Now I just have to worry about not loosing the key to the POD. So Thursday it gets dropped off early, I head up with Teresa and check it out. Then like phantom from the jaws of hell itself, the manager of the storage unit {my home away from home} came at us and proceeds to freak at the fact that a competitors pod is on Extra Space property, mind you I have approval already. My mother and I looked at the storage shed, looked at the clock, and we realized we could have it loaded before I have to pick up the littles from school. So we started carting from point A to B like a pair of crazies! And we did it! and the POD was gone before night fell. I only broke 10 nails, smashed 3 fingers, hit my mom in the head with a box twice, and bruised 34% of my body. Friday morning came, neither of us could move, so we just laughed through the last day in the city, hobbling along. I cannot even put to words how excited I am to unpack the bits {an 8x8x16 ft bit} of my life that have been in storage for almost 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment