Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cruel Streak: I pity the men that have to date me when I am in a cruel mood {which is frequent, I am kind, but cruel} :) last week right after I arrived a guy called and asked how my flight was, I simply texted this:
 
now in doing so I knew full well he would text back and say "wow that is a lot of luggage for just one week!" and sure enough he did. At which point my plan was into full swing and I could follow that photo, as I had anticipated, with this one. It's caption to read, "well most of the luggage was my girls' ":
he didn't respond for a few hours ....lol......and when he did he simply said, "wow I didn't know you had kids" at which point I laughed a cruel laugh, and then set the record straight that while they are my girls, I simply call them that because I am the nanny. Ah my cruel streak, quite possibly the #4 reason why I might be single for a while...and I am okay with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment