Tuesday, October 30, 2012

So remember how I was in Chicago 2 weeks ago....*warning run on sentence following* well when I wasn't caking it, I was here :) -I may or may not have bought an annual pass to The Art Institute of Chicago because it was cheaper then 3 days admission and seeing as I was in Chicago for 4 days, I knew with the museum being 2 blocks from the pastry school, I would be there at least twice and I am sure I can get back to Chicago once more in the next year to make it worth my while :) And how could you not want to spend your early evening here:
Here are a few new favorites I found:
love this Rothko, not sure who did the angel but she is so etherial
nope not a Pollock, but so beautiful
Pissaro
 Gaughin
 my new favorite VanGogh
the study for my favorite painting
and my favorite painting, of all time...Seraut

No comments:

Post a Comment