Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The disclaimer because I always over analyze: I am good at being single, I am happy single, but I love men :)  I am not great at flirting, I am a tricky mix of shy and sarcastic at the beginning, middle, sometimes end...but I still love men.  Today I am going to learn you something new Single Girls and yes these are all from personal experience...I caught myself before the flirt was in full swing but some were closer than others:

*places/situations not to pick up/hit on men*
  • @ Baby Gap
  • toddler clothes section @ Target
  • from the window of the minivan you are currently driving with 3 little girls {that aren't yours} in the back
  • @ Costco with 3 little girls {that aren't yours} in the cart you are pushing  
  • @ a playground with 1 or more of the 3 little girls ...that aren't yours
  • in the waiting room of a pediatrician's office
  • at the CVS when a man has tampons in hand
  • in Victoria's Secret
  • at Tiffany and Co.
  • outside the dressing room in any dept store
  • and last but not least....never never never in Anthropologie. While it is a great store, if a guy is in there...he is a: with a chick or b: never will be {with a chick}
Voila....you are welcome ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment