Thursday, July 26, 2012

Regrowth:I saw Spiderman a few days ago; in the movie this Dr. Connors turns into a lizard; in one scene Peter Parker rips off the lizards tail….don’t worry it grows back. I got to thinking….I have been thinking about this long before Spiderman….about our “adjustments” in life. We go through life, then something we are use to is taken away, now we have to get used to not having it’s “weight”, not using it, we have to adjust. Over time something will come and fill it’s place just as we begin to fully function without it and then bam! once again we will have to adjust possibly mulling around like a bull in a china shop in the regrowth process. Over and over this will happen. Does it keep us sharp? Does it keep us young? Does it keep us malleable? I have no idea, no solid answers, but I think my tail just fell off and I am having to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment