Monday, June 25, 2012

Process: I am an odd duck if you will. I don't profess to be special or different {I realize every human contains some thing that makes them special and different so I just fit in the mix} but I really adore the process. I adore the schooling that led to the degrees, I adore the friendships that have led to my loves, I adore the work that has gone into my various homes, and this past week I have adored every minute of preparing for my darling sisters wedding. My hands are so chapped from all the washing to ensure no germs were transfered in the cooking process, my eyes are blood shot because we all worked so hard round the clock from Thurs-Sunday, my feet-while lovely thanks to a sisters' pedicure-are so tired from standing on these dang tile floors, my hair is in much need of washing :) -they turned the city water off mid shower today-,and I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Here is a bit of the process...
{half of the cake spread waiting for the reception, up close on the peaches and cream cake}
{the feet are fancy...tourquoise per Hannah's request, the hands...not so much}
{the wedding cake and 400/800 raspberry macarons}
{centerpieces and the family luncheon table}

{some of the over 20 dozen eggs I used this weekend and coconut macarons}

{Dance Party Bridal Shower}

2 comments:

  1. Well all your hard work paid off, the wedding was beautiful and it was fun to visit with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I wouldn't expect anything less from you. I love the dance party pics. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete