Friday, May 25, 2012

Expecting: yes my dear friend Laura St. Jean (a.k.a. Johnson) is expecting a baby in only a few days! So for her 29th birthday Ruth and I seemed it only fitting to take her to see, "What to expect when you're expecting". We were hoping she'd go into labor right there but no such luck :( however, her petit prince did get the hiccups and she let me feel -I should interject that I loathe when people touch pregnant people's bump so I have avoided it until now, and baby hiccups were pretty darling... but this won't become a habit- Next time I see a movie with these 2, we should rent out the theatre! We are awful. So much laughing, so much crying....but only because we were laughing so hard. Oh my dear friends how I do enjoy being rowdy with you

No comments:

Post a Comment