Monday, January 30, 2012

Text: it has become a wonderful method of keeping "close" to those I care about being as family is in Utah and I am well, not. A quick text from Dad, "just thinking about my Hunka Munk, I love you" quick question from Hannah, "which shoes look better?", little blip from Nick and Audrey, "hey MK wish you were here in Paris with us". The notes are quick and simple but they keep us connected and I love it.

Last night I was texting with someone not in Utah but still far away, and it went something like this:

Me: "Just got home from a little drive, and now I am sprucing up for the week"
Man: "How was the drive"
Me: "Lovely"
Man: "Send me a good straight-on picture of yoursef"

aww he wants to see my face {blush} that is so sweet!!

Me: "Sure but why?"
Man: "Just do it, I'll show you"

Me: " Voila not sure how "good" that is sans makeup with bed head but it is straight on"
Man:"Looks great!"

great? wow this one is really pushing it....but I will take flattery.
But it wasn't flattery, "great" was referring not to the picture I sent but to the one he sent back:


Man: "Want a cheeseburger?"
Me: "I hate you"

Text: it has become a wonderful method of keeping......guh never mind sometimes keeping close is not in your best interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment