Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Free: I adore Ikea, only at 10am at the beginning of the week. Other than that I hate the place, carts everywhere, people sitting on the stuff I want to look at, too many people crowded in one aisle deciding on Birch or White, ugh the place is insane!! But on a Monday morning at 10am shopping for a lamp shade, mirror, and new duvet, I am one of maybe 15 people in the whole place and I am free to dream and sit and touch and decide without hoards of tasteless, tactless shoppers ruining my Scandinavian experience! Yesterday was particularly glorious because I walked in to see this:
As most people have a 9-5 and do not have the luxury of shopping at Ikea and eating their free breakfast, I was joined by a slew of senior citizens and public workers who knew about this free breakfast and seem to rather enjoy making it their weekly ritual. Maybe I should too.....or not because driving 30 min for a free $3 breakfast just doesn't seem to make complete sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment