Monday, January 9, 2012

luck·y

[luhk-ee] adjective, luck·i·er,luck·i·est.
1. having or marked by good luck; fortunate: That was my luckyday.
2. happening fortunately: a lucky accident.
3. bringing or foretelling good luck, or supposed to do so: alucky penny.

And that is exactly how I felt after eating there -Lucky's Cafe-. They say Cleveland rocks, i've mentioned it in previous posts, but have you ever been there? ya on first glance it is a bit scary. However as with most cities, if you look hard enough you will find the treasures.
Luckily -yes I am going to use versions of this word as much as I can in this post- I was lucky enough to have an insider who introduced me to this:
the best mac n' cheese I have ever had. I am a lover of many things but I constantly crave: chicken wings, nachos, and mac n' cheese. This was by far the best I have ever had. All other mac n' cheese now has a new standard to attempt to attain. Good luck. Their secret was brie, it gave it an amazing creamy texture and a richness that is unparalleled. Our server said their rueben was the best he'd had...
I disagree. The rueben is my favorite sandwich and Founding Farmers has the best, but Lucky's yours was pretty good. Best homemade thousand dressing i've tasted but overall not enough kick in the saurkraut, and not enough rye in the bread.

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing - next time you're in Cleveland CALL US!!! :)

    ReplyDelete