Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: *yes I think it is a rule of the universe that if you blog you must blog about the new year or close of the old one. If you don't I am pretty sure the blog gods make it so that: your computer crashes or your photos never upload or your cell phone charger magically disappears, I don't want that so here is my offering*....

Dear 2012,

It's about time you showed up! I am ready to have my world rocked (and when I say that I mean in a good way), I hope you came prepared.

regards,
MK

**********


Dear 2011,

I am really glad you are gone. I don't know whether to blow you a kiss at your departure because you brought so many great things, or flip you off while speaking every known profanity because you brought a load of unexpected nasty stuff. I suppose it doesn't matter much because you are gone.

regards,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment